BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are hiring another Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Ownership of an end to end sales cycle and achieving higher customer satisfaction levels.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable travelling for customer opportunities as and if required.
Inside Sales Executive
We are hiring Inside Sales Executive to address and acquire new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. Also you should be comfortable making substantial amount of calls to generate leads / opportunities.
Inside Sales Executive Responsibilities:
Inside Sales Executive Requirements:
Accountant Job Description
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer, verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and government accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Knowledge and experience of TALLY or QuickBooks Online is preferred.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Any related accreditation or certification may be preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Presales Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Presales Manager who will be Responsible for developing customer solution in the sales cycle, based on understanding customer needs and aligning those needs with GGSPL offerings. Shall support the sales team with the required product information, proposal building, and support sales team in the entire liaison required
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of customer’s infrastructure and installed hardware. A deep knowledge of computing, cloud and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
Presales Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Presales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in related field of study with a IT engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure hardware and applications.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot infrastructure devices.
- Knowledge of application transport and related infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate diagrams and documentation for design and planning of projects / customer opportunities.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Good exposure and experience to various customer scenarios .
- LAN and WAN experience.